Friday, September 10, 2010

"Life offers you a thousand chances...all you have to do is take one"

Excerpts from "under the tuscan sun"... very apt at this moment. It's all about taking chances and letting go. 


Someone once told me that I should stop thinking... this was of course said in anger and at that moment I broke into a few pieces. But then, I'm a thinker. Of course, when i was told to stop thinking, it was because of a so called bad judgement I had made so I don't think it was meant in a general context of to TOTALLY STOP THINKING! right? 


So I got to thinking... and have been thinking for a couple of days now, ok.. not days, but weeks. Thinking about taking that leap.. taking the chance into the unknown. 


I have these dreams, these ideas... these plans. Which I now realize (or am reminded).. that these aren't dreams.. but instead, chances. And all I have to do is to take one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment