Sunday, October 25, 2009

Right one... Wrong One.. WHICH BLOODY ONE??!!!


32 years on and I'm still asking the same question. Simple question actually and a very generic one. Be it the right shoes, right car, right gift, right man... you can't escape from asking this damm question!

In case you're wondering if this is currently bothering me, I won't lie to say that it's not! AND we've all heard the...
"oohhh don't worry, you'll know when the right one comes along" or " if it feels right, it's the right one".

But hey! Like shoes and clothes.. after a while, they don't fit quite as right y'know. Shoes get worn out or they expand and don't secure your feet as it should. Dresses get tattered or out of fashion or worse! A woment's biggest nightmare.. TOO TIGHT! So what happens with "
the right one"? Does it wear out too? Does it also become tattered?

So my next question is;
How would I know if he/she/it is the right one for me? I guess we don't. It's one question that doesn't have a straight answer. It's a question just like the black hole or the bermuda triangle. A mystery that can never be answered with a single answer. For a lot of people out there it's timing, to some it's luck while to the other's... it's fate. I believe in fate. I believe that our lives are determined by the big chief up there, but I also know that you need to work to make things work. But sometimes you work so hard, you pray harder and you hope even bigger, the answers just never come to you. Maybe it does and you're just not listening or maybe even the answer is not what you're looking for that you ignore it and still ask for answers. So tell me now: How do we know? How do we know that this will last forever and won't wear out? I guess, we'll never know and it's a risk, a gamble that we all take.

But when all is at wits end... no ones says it better than Mr Big (from Sex and the City- The movie)...
"That's why you need a diamond... to seal the deal"


 

No comments:

Post a Comment